I am doing three 30-Day challenge and while it might sound crazy it really isn’t – truly it isn’t. 🙂
Challenges in no specific order are:
30-day Ab/Booty Challenge (every day)
Here is the explanation of how to do each exercise:
- Flutter kicks – lay flat on your back and elevate your legs off the ground. Make a small scissor motion with your feet. 🙂
- Leg lifts – lay flat on your back and lift your legs to a 90° angle. Keep your legs straight.
- Heels to heaven – lay flat on your back with your legs straight up at a 90° angle and push your toes up to the sky. You are trying to lift your but up off the ground will keeping your toes pointed to the sky.
- Toe taps – lay on your back with your feet straight up and do a crunch to touch your toes! Make sure to connect every time to get the full effect!
- Heel taps – are like a normal crunch but touch your fingertips you your heels. 🙂
- Fire hydrants – on your hands and knees lift one leg to the side with a bent knee and lift your leg up and down.
- Donkey kicks – on your hands and knees put one leg out and with either a straight or bent leg lift your leg from the ground up. If your knee is bent comment your knees and pulse up. If you do straight leg. Touch your toe to the floor and back up.
- Single leg squats – self-explanatory just remember not to allow your knee to go past your ankle go prevent injury.
- Pulsed sumo squats – get in a wide squat position and pulse squats.
30-Day Yoga Challenge (every day)
30-Day Get Fit Challenge – Level 1 with AJ Draven (every other day)
- iPhone app